After the Lysia System, there`s another system I found amusing-the Blender System.
When you get stronger ships, you may play with Dominions as you did to Lysians.I suggesst to make them many habitat stations to gain priority and buy their battlecruisers because their strength takes much time to deplete and their fighters are stronger than those of Lysians, make sure you get strong ships and enough fleet for yourself, then start the assault, it does make fun though. After you claim the planet as yours, you will be able to produce the battlecruisers yourself!
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.
Maybe you can add the fact that when you blow the pirates or the government ships attacking one system, you gain priority.
ReplyDeleteAlso you can go to tepos system and get nice weapons, stations and items.
ReplyDeleteAfter the Lysia System, there`s another system I found amusing-the Blender System.
ReplyDeleteWhen you get stronger ships, you may play with Dominions as you did to Lysians.I suggesst to make them many habitat stations to gain priority and buy their battlecruisers because their strength takes much time to deplete and their fighters are stronger than those of Lysians, make sure you get strong ships and enough fleet for yourself, then start the assault, it does make fun though. After you claim the planet as yours, you will be able to produce the battlecruisers yourself!
I`m in progress with this:D
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know
ReplyDeleteso much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is
great blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.
Look into my homepage; Clash of clans cheats