Everey Thing you need to know about flash trek broken mirror 4
Sunday, May 29, 2011
tug class 2
This ship will appear often in the game its not the weakest ship but its pretty pathetic and cant do mch. Do not by these for your fleet and definitely don't become them. they can be bought at trill
Well, this is the tug... One day, thanks for your tip about the X station in Paso, I was able to get the strong ship, when I was constructing several stations to gain priority, however, a Tug Class pirate came and it seems that it wanted to fight me so it blowed up the X station, I became extremely mad so I smashed it with Cutter Beam. From then on, I started to assasinate all the pirate ships and Tugs I see except the ones I can trade with...
Well, this is the tug...
ReplyDeleteOne day, thanks for your tip about the X station in Paso, I was able to get the strong ship, when I was constructing several stations to gain priority, however, a Tug Class pirate came and it seems that it wanted to fight me so it blowed up the X station, I became extremely mad so I smashed it with Cutter Beam. From then on, I started to assasinate all the pirate ships and Tugs I see except the ones I can trade with...