 |
| Lysia fighter |
Lysia fighter probably the worst ship in the whole game in fact it is the worst in the entire game. Because of this fact the easiest planet to conquer is Lysia, just keep on blowing up their ships and the planet is yours unless it is already abandoned then just claim it. Remember to claim a planet you need to have 100 away team experience. Tip: Do not by ships for your fleet and definitely not for yourself.
The Iconia System and Konael System are neutral- No governments ruling them, I love the Broken Mirror too, Igot my fleets of Dominion Battlecruisers in Vex(Borg cube guys are toys to them:D ) and I rule the Iconia, Konael, Lysia and Denmark- All neutral except Lysia as you posted up here, I think you are really cool to post these and also thanks for the Borg cube and the Wormhole!
ReplyDelete(It`s really boring after I eliminated Lysians :( )
Oh, and I didn`t use cheats! Moneys from madness trading:D
thank you
Deletethank you
Delete